Marjory (ferry)
Marjory, 65 x 27-foot ferry powered by an 18-horsepower Field stationary gas engine, designed by Capt. O. D. Treiber for Clallam County and operated on Lake Crescent under Capt. James H. Gibson on the same route as the Betty Earles, having a capacity of seven automobiles and 50 passengers. Gordon Newell, Maritime Events of 1914, H. W. McCurdy Marine History of the Pacific Northwest., p.244
Citation: Tacoma Public Library