Mission Ferry (ferry)
The 60 - foot double - ended Mission Ferry, one of the first motor ferries on the Pacific Coast, was designed by A. J. C. Robertson and built by the Victoria Machinery Depot for provincial govemment service on the Fraser River. She was fitted with two 35 -horsepower gasoline engines. Gordon Newell, Maritime Events of 1911, H.W. McCurdy Marine History of the Pacific Northwest., p. 190.
Citation: Tacoma Public Library