- Culbertson, Judi and Randall, Tom. Permanent Italians: An Illustrated, Biographical Guide to the Cemeteries of Italy. 1996. Walker Publishing Company, Inc.
- Note: this book is more useful for tourists than genealogists e.g. it fails to mention the most spectacular cemetery in Italy, Cimiterio di Staglieno in Genoa. You may be surprised at some of the notables who chose interment in Italy.
- De Felice, Emidio. Dizionario dei Cognomi Italiani. 1978. Milano.
- DeMarco, William M. Ethnics and Enclaves: Boston's Italian North End. 1981. UMI Research Press
- Johnson, Lt Col Richard S. How to Locate Anyone Who is or Has Been in the Military. MIE Publishing, San Antonio Texas.
- Lener, Dewayne J., Italian American Civic, Social, Military & Fraternal Organizations. The Preservation Emporium, Genealogy Resource Center, 2600 Stemmons Frwy Suite 131, Dallas, Tx. 75207 (214) 630-1197
- Annuario Cattolico d'Italia. Roma: Editoriale Italiana. 1978-79. (Published yearly.)
- Annuario Generale, Comuni e Frazioni d'Italia. Milano: Touring Club Italiano. 1968. (Republished every five years.)
PIE Homepage, Book Menu
This page was last updated on: 30 May 1996. Comments and additions to the list are welcome. Contact either of the section owners, William J. Girimonti III or Sylvia Zalla.